DiViNe ReStriCtiON

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite oF Medal oF Honors Heroes 2

3 posters

dReDoX 4L (UpDaTeD with Storyline)

Reb0rN 4L
    Reb0rN 4L
    Admin
    Admin

dReDoX  4L (UpDaTeD with Storyline) Empty dReDoX 4L (UpDaTeD with Storyline)

Post  Reb0rN 4L Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:10 pm

I am eFatality, one of the founders/leader of eF.

I started playing Mohh2 at June'08, my first nick was FreedomXzX. I uses SG, M1 and snipe :O then one day i met someone named Za Defender, he said i sniped well and asked me to join Za :O so i tagged as Za Freedom and goes around sniping ppl ass Razz then later on i met this guy called GMK Buddy. Like me, he is Singaporean and he told me to join GMK, and since he is a Singaporean, i left Za for GMK :O We had alot of fun times being in GMK we are semi-pros? We uses BaR, but most of the time we just sg around. Then in one game, HDG String(AcE) came in, started pwning around, he told me to stop being a noob and he ask me to join his game and gave me trainings. After training, becoz Buddy wasn't happy about AcE taking me away, AcE wanted me to 1v1 him, and if i win i will join HDG, and if i lose imma will stay on GMK and continue to be a noob, so i won Buddy with the score of 10-8 and Bud left w.o saying anything Surprised i felt bad... I joined HDG and met new ppls. Glow, Sting, Omni, Soap, Luck, Tank, Beast, Chrome, Bliss and many more >_> Me and Bliss joined HDG at almost the same time Surprised and Glow, Sting and i were the SG players of HDG LOL! AcE was leading us when i join as Soap and Omni went on a vacation, but then later on AcE left for T2O and told us that HDG is Dead. So most of us went solo, and lucky Soap came back from vacation just on time, and he cleared the mess AcE made and get us all back Surprised Next HDG merged with TCF, to form WC. But my psp spoiled so i went M.I.A and i came back officially 2010 after something happens(relationship problem), and got nothing to do and with my psp fixed and That's how i met GaMBiTz, we made CDG then Echo joined us Smile after that CDG went dead, and MV was dead and GaM, Echo and Murder made TS, and they invited me to join. So TS has made some achievement :O with me Wink LOL and now TS is dead me and GaM made eF and me as eF leader Surprised merged with oQD to form dR Razz thats all Wink

~Reb0rN 4L~
    PWNOGR4PHY
    PWNOGR4PHY
    Established Member
    Established Member

dReDoX  4L (UpDaTeD with Storyline) Empty Re: dReDoX 4L (UpDaTeD with Storyline)

Post  PWNOGR4PHY Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:13 am

Good story Rolling Eyes
    WellSpokenMan
    Established Member
    Established Member

dReDoX  4L (UpDaTeD with Storyline) Empty Re: dReDoX 4L (UpDaTeD with Storyline)

Post  WellSpokenMan Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Gam, EcHo, Mur. One must always remember the supreme founding trinity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 pm